School Bus Driver (Part-Time)
St. Stephen's Episcopal School is seeking a part-time weekend Bus Driver to join our team!
- Transport students to and from campus for trips, athletic events, or other special events on the weekends.
- Obey all traffic laws.
- Maintain a clean and mechanically sound bus at all times.
- Ensure the safety of all bus riders, including correcting bus rider behavior as needed to maintain a safe environment.
- Perform inspections of the bus before and after each route.
- Attend safety meetings as required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must have current, unexpired class C driver's license and clean driving record.
- Previous school bus driving experience a plus.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Attractive hourly rate of $35 per hour.
- Free meals provided in the dining hall.
Equal access to employment, programs and services is available to all. With respect to its employment practices, St. Stephen’s Episcopal School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation or identity.