St. Stephen's Episcopal School is seeking a full time Plumber to join our team!
- Diagnose, repair and service residential and commercial plumbing.
- Test, repair or replace defective equipment.
- Test equipment after repair
- Must comply with all safety standards and processes.
- Must present a professional image, be punctual and follow through on projects to completion.
- Perform after-hours work and on call duty as scheduled.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Currently licensed with the Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners.
- Minimum of three years installing, repairing, servicing and renovating plumbing systems.
- Ability to complete paperwork legibly.
- Must have knowledge of applicable plumbing code.
- Must have effective problem solving and decision making skills; management skills are preferred.
- Must have effective communication skills.
- Must have a current driver's license and pass criminal background check.
- Health, dental and vision plans
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan with School matching contributions
- Free meals provided in dining hall
St. Stephen’s has a longstanding commitment to being an inclusive community. For the 2019–20 school year, students of color represent 30 percent of the Upper School student population (50 percent when including international students), and 30 percent of the Middle School population.
Equal access to employment, programs and services is available to all. With respect to its employment practices, St. Stephen’s Episcopal School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation or identity.