St. Stephen's Episcopal School, a day and boarding school of 705 students (grades 6-12), is seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician.
We offer competitive and attractive pay based on experience and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement, paid time off benefits, and free meals in the dining hall.
- Perform daily maintenance functions (preventative and repairs) for electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, HVAC and plumbing equipment and systems;
- Perform basic carpentry, painting and fabrication work;
- Keep accurate records of maintenance work, maintain a work environment that is in 5S condition, and comply with health and safety regulations for all work performed;
- Additional duties as assigned by the Facilities Director.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- Experience in plant equipment operations of small and large powered hand tools;
- A basic understanding of electrical wiring, plumbing, HVAC and compressed air systems;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with effective communication skills;
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations, follow SOPs, and wear required PPE;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to work indoors, outdoors, and in various weather conditions.
- Ability to lift and move items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Physical dexterity and ability to work in tight spaces.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
If you are a looking to take your career to the next level, this may be the perfect job for you. Apply today to join our team!
Equal access to employment, programs, and services is available to all. With respect to its employment practices, St. Stephen’s Episcopal School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation or identity.